We’re excited to be leaving for Peru in less than one week!
After a 26 hour layover in Atlanta, we’ll be in Peru for 13 days. Our itinerary includes:
- 2 days in Cusco (including a city tour of Cusco and a day trip to the Sacred Valley)
- 3 days on the Inca Trail (part of a 4D/3N trek with Llama Path)
- 1.5 days at Machu Picchu
- 1 overnight Cruz del Sur bus from Cusco to Puno
- 1 day in Puno (including a day trip with Inca Lake to Uros and Taquile Islands)
- A scenic morning bus from Puno to Arequipa (with 4M-Express)
- 0.5 days in Arequipa
- 2D/1N trek in Colca Canyon (with Carlitos Tours)
- 1 overnight bus from Arequipa to Paracas
- 1 day in Paracas (including a tour of Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve booked through Paracas Backpackers House)
- 1 day in Lima
We’ll blog as we travel, so start watching our blog for updates starting on November 22!